Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Awesome

Awesome animation- you guys did it again!
By the way what's up with the medals? Is that a joke or you actually can earn them... I ask only because I think you can earn megals only in games... If it's possible, that means I'm turning old...
Anyway- 10/10 ; 5/5

Exciting RoboMan Exciting RoboMan

Well, no

Heres the deal... no one even makes stupid flash like this anymore... and the ''SAY TUNED...'' is spelled a little wrong man... The voices were ''ugly'' and the animation sucked 0/5 1/10

Divine Archer Divine Archer

Yeah but...

I agree... Your flash skills are good and all but did you think about the speed of the animation ( the arrow)?

Post War Post War

Hmm..

Nothing too special, the fighting is kinda lame ( I think ), didn't like how you manage your skills in the game, and the artwork for these games should be more professional.
You should be working on more progressive games not those same old fighting games... 5/10 2/5

Gates vs. Jobs: The Game! Gates vs. Jobs: The Game!

Great

Nice graphics and sounds man!!! 10/10 5/5

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Nice,but...

... the game requires more options, because playing this game many times with such choises of weapons makes this game dull over the time, but still 9/10 5/5

Longing For You Longing For You

Nice song dude!

I liked the arrangement that you did- simply awesome! Yeah- and lyrics would be awesome!
10/10
5/5

Dimoria responds:

Nice

Death by bear (w/vox) Death by bear (w/vox)

Nice

Rock'n'Roll man! 10/10 5/5

Draugr Draugr

Sick!!!

ROCK'N'ROLL MAN!!! This is freakin' awesome!!!